Deepika Padukone again mentioned her own experience of depression


(By Representative) Mumbai, Ta. 05 August 2019, Monday

Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were once in love. But this relationship did not last long. Deepika was suffering from severe depression as the relationship broke down. From which he had to fight hard to come out.

Deepika spoke of her own bitter experience during a magazine interview. He used to say, “My struggle with depression cannot be described in words. In the meantime I was feeling very tired. Every hundred I struggled with my stress. "

He further said, "People understand depression to be sad or sad. An actor recently commented on depression. That said, I do not have cochleas as a depression. It is as if depression is an option or a choice. "

It is worth mentioning that, Salman Khan recently committed such a satire on depression. To which Deepika has given a jarring answer.

During an interview, Salman used to say, "I see a lot of people going on vacation often." But I can't afford this. Many people are emotionally drained and depressed, but I cannot. ''

Comments