Ukraine War: We are left alone to fight, NATO leaders are afraid to respond - Ukraine's PM


Kiev, Ta. 25. Friday, February 2022

After the Russian army invaded Ukraine, a small Ukraine is pushing against the huge Russian army.

On the other hand, the United States and NATO countries, on which Ukraine relied, have so far refused to send their troops for direct military action.

"Russia has decided to target me and my family first. I will stay in Kiev and my family will not leave Ukraine," he said in a statement.

"Our country has been left alone to fight Russia. No one else seems to be on our side to fight. No one is ready to guarantee Ukraine's NATO membership. Everyone is scared. I asked 27 European leaders." That is, not a single leader responded to me when I asked Ukraine to join NATO.

"No matter what happens, we are not afraid. We are not afraid to defend the country and we are not afraid of Russia. Russia's invading elements have infiltrated Kiev and that is why people need to be vigilant," he said.

He has also appealed to the Russian people to protest against his government.

Comments