Sachin's unique fan Sudhir Kumar's misfortune: He was beaten by the police at the police station which was inaugurated


Muzaffarnagar, Ta. 21. Friday 2022 January

Sudhir Kumar, known as a unique fan of Sachin Tendulkar, has been beaten by the police.

Sudhir Kumar used to go wherever Sachin was going to play the match to watch the match in any case. It is said that seeing Sudhir Kumar's tea, Sachin also arranged tickets for him.

He is now being beaten by police in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district.

According to police, Sudhir Kumar's cousin Kishan was detained by the police on Thursday.

Sudhir's brother said, "Police have arrested me in a land case and I don't know anything about this case. However, the police have arrested me."

Sudhir Kumar was talking to his brother when the police started giving him a spanking. Sudhir was beaten up by the protesting police personnel at the police station. He then lodged a complaint with his superior.

Sudhir Kumar says, "I am unfortunate that a few years ago, when this police station was new, I was called for the inauguration as a celebrity. Today, I have been beaten at the same police station."

Comments