Starr's wives take white powder in washroom at Shah Rukh's party: Sherlyn


The actress's claim sparked after Aryan's arrest in a drugs case

19 arrested, including four more accused in cruise rave party case

Mumbai, Dt

Bollywood's 'King Khan' Shah Rukh's son is currently in the custody of the NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) on drug charges. Aryan is accused of drug use and trafficking. Even after Aryan's name came out in the drugs case, Bollywood stars are openly supporting Shah Rukh Khan and his son. Many actors have also shown sympathy towards Aryan Khan.

Meanwhile, four more people have been arrested in connection with a drugs party at a cruise ship near Mumbai. So far, officials from the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) have nabbed 12 accused in the controversial case. In the midst of all this, Bollywood actress Sherlyn Chopra has made a big claim.

Shirley has made this shocking claim about a party of Shah Rukh Khan's IPL team KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders). Shirley has shared a video of one of her old interviews on social media.

In this video, he is seen referring to a party of Shah Rukh Khan's team KKR. He has shared this video on his official Instagram account. In a tweet with this video, he wrote that I gave this interview last year about Shah Rukh's KKR party.

In the video, Sherlyn says she went to a washroom here when she got tired and started sweating while dancing. As I opened the door the scene I saw there amazed me.

I wondered if I was in the wrong place. Because here the star wives were standing in front of the mirror and consuming white powder.

Suddenly I was stunned to see such a scene. I gave them a smile and ignored. I saw that all the textures were 'chilling' according to their own. Then I left with everyone including Shah Rukh. However, then I realized what kind of parties are held in Bollywood.

Sherlyn's video is now going viral. On the other hand, the NCB has now arrested Abdul Kamdar Sheikh (b. 50), Shreyali Nair (b. 5), Manish Rajgaria (b. 20), Evin Sahu (b. 20). McDron and other drugs were recovered from Nair and Sheikh.

Comments