I never imagined I would become Chief Minister and Prime Minister: Modi



Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated an oxygen plant at AIIMS in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. "I never dreamed of becoming chief minister or prime minister," he said in an address.
It has been exactly 50 years since Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power. He first became the Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001. Before that, Modi had been active in the organization for many years. He did not hold any position in the government.
Prime Minister Modi inaugurated six oxygen plants across the country from AIIMS in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. It was also the 70th anniversary of his coming to power. Modi, while addressing the inauguration ceremony, also refreshed his memories of 70 years.
"I never imagined I would be the chief minister or the prime minister," Modi said. As a BJP worker, I never thought that I would be the first Chief Minister and then the Prime Minister.
Modi added: "I became the Chief Minister of Gujarat months after the founding of Uttarakhand. Today, after a journey of 30 years, when I am entering my 31st year, I feel blessed to have come to this holy land. The divine way of life of Uttarakhand has played an important role in changing the way of life of many people like me. My relationship with this land has been of mysticism as well as my karma. There has been Sattva and there has also been Tatva.

Comments