Congress will win again in Rajasthan and I will be the Chief Minister: Gehlot


Signs of eruption in Rajasthan Congress after Punjab, Chhattisgarh

My government will not only complete its five-year term, but also claim that the Congress will return to power in the next elections

Jaipur: After Punjab, now the Rajya Sabha Congress may also start pulling for the Chief Minister's chair. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has said that my government will complete its five-year term and I will be the Chief Minister of the state for the fourth time.

In Rajasthan, there is a tussle between Ashok Gehlot and Seechan Pilot for the Chief Minister's post. Gehlot has made this statement. Sachin Pilot and his supporters may be offended by Gehlot's statement. In Rajasthan, the Gehlot government has launched a campaign called Administration Cities Ke Sang and Administration Village Ke Sang.

Under this, an event was organized at the residence of Ashok Gehlot. Speaking on the occasion, Gehlot said, "My government will complete its five-year term and the Congress will win the next assembly elections while I will be the chief minister."

In Punjab, while Sidhu and the captain were at loggerheads over the Chief Minister's post, in Chhattisgarh, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel and TS Singhdev also clashed in the camp. The controversy is now likely to start in the Rajasthan Congress as well.

However, no statement has yet been issued by Sachin Pilot regarding Gehlot's statement. "I'm not going anywhere for the next 15 to 20 years and I'm going to stay here," Gehlot said. However, Gehlot made the statement after an angioplasty last month. "The blessings of the whole state are with me," he said.

Comments