Air India pilot Captain Joya Agarwal became the female spokesperson at the United Nations


- I am feeling very honored to increase the respect of my country all over the world: see

New delhi date. Friday, August 13, 2021

"I am very humbled to say that I have the opportunity to represent my country and the flag bearer of Air India on a forum like United Nations Women," said Air India Pilot Capt. It is a matter of great pride. I feel very honored to have enhanced the respect of my country all over the world. '

"I started dreaming when I was eight years old," said Captain Joya Agarwal. I wanted to touch the stars. I want to tell every girl and woman to keep dreaming, regardless of the environment around them. Please dream and dedicate all your hard work to fulfill it. Don't give up. '

Comments