Farmer agitators sprayed petrol on another farmer and set him on fire


New Delhi, June 17, 2021

An agitating farmer from a village called Kasar near Bahadurgarh in Haryana has been set on fire by another agitator spraying petrol on him.

Jagdish, a resident of the village, said, "My brother Mukesh went for a walk on Wednesday evening and reached the farmer agitators sitting in the village. I then came to know on the phone that the agitators had sprayed petrol on my brother and set him on fire. When I reached the spot, I saw that my brother Mukesh was in a critical condition.

During the treatment, Mukesh said, "A man named Krishna first made me drink alcohol and then burned me alive. However, after the civil hospital, Mukesh was shifted to a private hospital for treatment, where he died. Police say Sandeep and Krishna were injured." A case of murder has been registered against him. Police are investigating the case. Mukesh was 42 years old.

It is also alleged that the person who died was also a farmer and there were other agitators trying to make him a martyr in the peasant movement.


Comments