This country is not easy to handle, this veteran Aussie cricketer has rained down on India's critics.

New Delhi, May 16, 2021

India is grappling with the Corona transition. Not only India but also the international media is lamenting the failure of the government at a time when the people are in disarray.

Australia's veteran cricketer and former opener batsman Matthew Head has been slammed by critics of India at a time like this. This is the first time we have faced. Other countries are also helping India.

Matthew Head has targeted critics of India, saying it is not easy to handle a country with such a large population. Matthew Hayden writes a column for an Australian newspaper in which he writes that India is facing another wave. While fighting, the media is not far behind in criticizing this country with a population of 1.4 billion. The fact is, it is not easy to implement any scheme in a country with such a large population. I have been coming to India for years and I consider Tamil Nadu as my spiritual home. .

"I understand this country and that is why I have full confidence in the country's officials and leaders. I have been coming to India for more than a decade. I have traveled all over the country and Tamil Nadu in particular is my spiritual home," he wrote. And I have respect in my heart for the officers. Because they are running a diverse country. I have found the love of the people wherever I have gone. For this I will always be indebted to the Indian people. I can proudly say that I know the pain of India. But even some people who have been here for a very short time are not far behind in criticizing India.

Comments