Will be the son of the earth on May 2, CM, Didi should be ready to resign: Amit Shah

Kolkata, Ta. 13 April 2021, Tuesday

Rejecting the demand for his resignation sought by CM Mamata Banerjee, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said, "Didi, this election is not for my resignation. The people of Bengal are not asking for my resignation but you should have your resignation ready on May 2. You have to resign and it is also decided that Dhartiputra of Bengal will be the next CM of the state.

Addressing the election rally, he said, "Didi does not want such citizenship for the refugees but we will give it." If our government is formed on May 2, all will be given citizenship. A development board will be set up and AIIMS will also be set up in North Bengal.

"Mamta Didi says I am an outsider," Amit Shah said. I am not a citizen of this country, they consider the PM an outsider. I answer who the outsider is. Communist ideology is outside the leadership of the Congress. Which came from Italy. TMC's vote bank is outside. These intruders have come from outside. I was born in this soil and I am going to mix in this soil.

"Prepare to resign on May 2," he said. The people of Bengal will ask you to resign. PM Modi wants the good of Bengal and Mamata Didi wants her nephew to be the CM. He has no concern for the poor. Only PM Modi cares for the poor.


Comments