Waiting for polls to end, BJP workers not to be released: Mamata Banerjee


Calcutta, Ta. 2. April, 2021 Friday

"I am waiting for the polls to be over and I will not let go of those who attacked my workers after that," West Bengal Chief Minister and TMC leader Mamata Banerjee told a rally here today.

"Our workers are being attacked non-stop by the BJP. They also attacked my worker in Nandigram. I am silent since the election but I know how to deal with them," Banerjee said. I would like to say that this election is not being organized by the Election Commission but by Amit Shah.

"I will not let anyone go, I will just wait for the elections to be held once. There was a riot by the CRPF and BSF in Nandigram yesterday. I want to tell the security forces to stop threatening people at the behest of the BJP," he said.

Mamata Banerjee said, "If the central security forces come to threaten to go, women should oppose it. BJP has Amit Shah. He has caused riots in Gujarat. He also has money and thugs. 1000 leaders have gathered to defeat me. I am alone." Fighting.

"People of Nandigram should not worry. I am going to win from there," he said.

Comments