Robert Vadra arrives in Corona, Priyanka shares video, find out what she said

New Delhi, 2 April 2021 Friday

Robert Vadra Korona, husband of Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, has tested positive. Priyanka Gandhi has since withdrawn from the election campaign. However, they have tested negative in Corona. Informing about this, Priyanka Gandhi herself said that as per the advice of doctors, they will be in self-isolation.

Priyanka Gandhi has apologized to Congress workers and residents of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Assam and said they could not participate in the upcoming events. In a tweet, the Congress general secretary said, "I have had to cancel my trip to Assam after coming in contact with Corona recently.

My report of yesterday has come negative but following the advice of doctors I will be in self isolation for next few days. I apologize to all for this inconvenience. I pray for the victory of the Congress. "

Comments