Bengal MP and Union Minister Babul Supriyo and his wife Korona positive


New Delhi, April 25, 2021

Union Minister and West Bengal MP Asansol Babul Supriyo has contracted corona. He has contracted corona before voting in nine seats in Asansol district. Babul Supriyo's wife has also been declared positive for corona.

Babul Supriyo himself gave this information. The growing contagion of corona in Bengal is creating a worrying situation. In the last 24 hours, 12000 new cases have come up. Today, a TMC candidate Kajal Sinha also died due to corona.

"Sadly, my wife and I have tested positive. I will not be able to cast my vote tomorrow. Trinamool Congress goons have already come out to disrupt the polls but I will not allow them to succeed in their efforts," Babul Supriyo said. I am isolated and will do my duty in isolation. BJP has to win all the seats in my constituency.

Comments