Wasim Rizvi's troubles increased, the family also left


New delhi date. 17. Wednesday, March, 2021

Wasim Rizvi, the former chairman of the Shia Central Waqf Board, is facing increasing difficulties.

Rizvi, who has filed a petition in the Supreme Court seeking removal of 26 verses from the Quran, is facing strong opposition in the Muslim community and now his family has also left him.

Rizvi, who lives alone, has been given Y-category security. However, Rizvi has released a video accusing his wife, children, brother and other relatives of abandoning him.

However in the video they are heard saying, I don't care, I am on the right track. I will fight till my last breath. I will commit suicide but I will not give up.

Meanwhile, Rizvi's brother has even said that Wasim Rizvi has gone mad. On the other hand, the National Minorities Commission has also issued a notice to Rizvi to apologize within 21 days. Opposing Rizvi, the BJP has said that the party does not support Rizvi's petition.

Comments