'I can't get married because I'm two feet tall, find a bride'



Kerana, Ta. 13
Azim Mansoori, a resident of Kairana in Uttar Pradesh, made a bizarre presentation at the police station. "I am not married as I am only two feet tall," Azim told the police officer. Find me a bride '
A 7-year-old man came to the Kairana police station in Uttar Pradesh with a strange presentation. Azim Mansoori of Kairana had submitted to the police officer that he was 4 years old. Since it is only two feet long, no bride can be found. Seeing him, the girl refuses.
Azim, who owns a cosmetic shop, told police: 'I can't sleep at night because of loneliness. I'm upset. You find a bride and get me married '. He argued that the police were public servants and that the police should help him as he was a public servant.
He argues that he earns relatively well compared to the average income of Uttar Pradesh. He earns as much as the average youth in UP, but he does not get married due to his low height. Azim claimed that he had earlier met former UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and appealed to him for help. Azim has also written a letter to UP Chief Minister Yogi. In a plea to the police, Azim also alleged that his family was no longer making efforts for his marriage.

Comments