'I apologize if I felt wrong', CM Tirath Singh came on the backfoot after being surrounded.


- I also have a daughter and this rule will also apply to her: Tirath Singh

New delhi date. March 19, 2021, Friday

The new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Tirath Singh Rawat, is in constant debate. At first he suddenly became the Chief Minister and then he came into the limelight and then he is constantly in the limelight with his statements. Some time ago, he said, "Nowadays, women wear torn jeans. Is this right? What kind of rites is this?" His statement has sparked outrage on social media.

Following the controversy, the Uttarakhand chief minister was asked why he objected to the torn jeans. In response to this question, he said, 'I come from an ordinary rural family. If our pants were torn when we went to school, we would tag him for fear of discipline and Guruji, Guruji would not grow so we would cover that part. Today, if children take 4,000 or 2,000 jeans, they check if they are torn and if they are not torn, they go home and turn the scissors on them. What did I say wrong? '

He further said, "If there is culture and discipline in the family, they will never fail. Not only sound education but his alertness and dedication too are most required. I also have a daughter and this rule will also apply to her. That was the theme of the program I spoke about. '


Comments