I am not afraid of those who are afraid of my silence: Rahul Gandhi has targeted BJP

New delhi date. Thursday, March 18, 2021

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi once again raised the issue of paying tributes to those who lost their lives during the peasant agitation. He claimed that more than 300 farmers have died so far.

Rahul Gandhi said, "My two minute silence for the martyred food donors is not acceptable to BJP." I will often pay tribute to the sacrifices of my farmer-labor brothers. I am not afraid of those who fear my silence.

Regarding the demands of the farmers, Rahul Gandhi tweeted, "We will not be afraid, we will not succumb, we will face atrocities with satyagraha." Three anti-agriculture laws must be repealed.

Farmers have been agitating on Delhi's borders for more than three months demanding repeal of three new agricultural laws by the Center. Farmers are agitating at Tikri, Indus and Ghazipur border.

Comments