The minister had to sit on a wheelchair and walk 50 feet to talk on the phone


Bhopal, Ta. Sunday, February 21, 2021

An interesting picture of Madhya Pradesh minister and BJP MLA from Manugavali assembly Brajendrasinh Yadav has come to light. In which they are seen sitting on a wheelbarrow and talking on the phone. He had to do this because there is no mobile network in his area.

"I have been sitting on this Jula for three hours every day for nine days now," Yadav later said while the picture was being discussed. And I talk on the phone with the authorities about my work.

The mobile network doesn't come down to the area I was in, which is why I have to do this. The minister had gone to Bhagwat in Bhopal's Oshknagar area, where there was a wheelbarrow seen at the fair, which Jula used to talk on the phone for nine days.

The minister later clarified that there was no mobile network in the area where I was supposed to stay, which led me to use this Jula. Not only the minister but many people living in the area are facing huge difficulties due to non-availability of mobile network. The image of the minister sitting on a wheelchair and talking up 50 feet has become a topic of discussion.

Comments