Omar and Farooq Abdullah were recaptured

New delhi date. Sunday, February 14, 2021

Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and National Conference leader Farooq Abdullah and his son Omar Abdullah have been detained. Omar Abdullah tweeted this information. Besides, former chief minister and PDP president Mehbooba Mufti was not allowed to go to Pulwama tomorrow.

Omar Abdullah tweeted that this is the new Jammu and Kashmir after August 2019. We have been locked in our homes without being told anything. This is a very bad thing. He is my MP father and I have been imprisoned in my own house. In the same way my sister and her children have been imprisoned in their own home.

He wrote, Come on, your new model of democracy means that we are imprisoned in our homes without any explanation. But even the staff working at home are not being allowed to come to work and then you will be surprised that I am still annoyed.

Comments