No more becoming an MP and no longer wanting to be a minister, said Azad after leaving the Rajya Sabha


New delhi date. 11. Thursday, February 2021

Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad's term in the Rajya Sabha has come to an end. PM Modi cried while bidding farewell to him. Ghulam Nabi Azad himself became emotional.

"People will be able to see me in many places now because I don't want to be an MP or a minister anymore. Even in the Congress party, now I want to be a member of the Congress party." There is no desire for a position.

"As a politician, I am satisfied with my work and will continue to serve the people as long as I live. I was the state president of the Jammu and Kashmir Youth Congress in 1975. Since then, I have worked in many positions in the party and with many prime ministers," he said. I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity to work for the country. I am happy that I have honestly done my duty. I have the opportunity to know and understand the country and the world.

"People who know me from the inside have seen my work for years and that is why they were emotional at the time of my departure. I am grateful to the Prime Minister, the President and the leaders of various political parties who have praised me and worked with them," Azad said. I have the opportunity to do.

Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page