Rajasthan: Motobhai kept cutting Nana's throat, people kept downloading videos


- A shocking incident in the Sikar area of ​​Rajasthan

- Uncle was joking so he killed his son

Jaipur, Ta. Saturday 9 January 2021

A sensational incident took place in Dantaramgarh area in Rajasthan's Sikar district on Friday. The 21-year-old cut the neck of his ten-year-old cousin with a blade. People watching the quarrel between the two brothers were comfortably filming.

However, the realization that the elder brother had cut the small neck with a blade came to the people after seeing the edge of the blood. People came running but it was too late. The younger brother died. The whole district was horrified by the incident. "Yes, I killed him," said Motabhai bluntly. I'm also going to tell the police that I killed him.

At the time of the incident on Friday afternoon, ten-year-old Uttam Aloria was going to a nutritious meal at a school a kilometer away from her home. Seeing this, the elder brother grabbed him and cut his throat with a blade near the old Patwar house. However, after committing this heinous act, he could not escape. The crowd grabbed him.

Meanwhile, a video clip of Uttam cutting his throat went viral on social media. Those who caught the killer reported the incident to Khachariawas police station and Dantaramgarh police station.

"My uncle has been making fun of me since I was little," said Kailash Chande, a 21-year-old killer. Because of this I could not even study. He kept saying that you are a fool. You don't know anything I was so upset with my uncle's behavior that I killed his son.

Police said there had been a rift between the two families for some time. For years, they even accused each other of practicing sorcery. Accused Kailash Chande pleaded guilty without any hesitation.

Comments