Mamata's infiltration in Shah style, BJP MP's wife joins TMC


- MP's wife joins TMC and sends divorce notice

Kolkata, Ta. 21 December 2020, Monday

The game of check and match is on in the politics of West Bengal. Many Trinamool Congress (TMC) leaders have joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Now the BJP has started a campaign to join the TMC.

Now BJP leaders are going to join TMC. It started with Sujata, the wife of BJP MP Soumitra Khan. Sujata left BJP and joined TMC today. After this, BJP MP Soumitra Khan has divorced his wife.

After joining the TMC, Sujata Mandal, wife of BJP MP Soumit Khan, said, "I am a Dalit woman from the Tapshil tribe." I fought for BJP and my husband. I got a ticket and won the Lok Sabha. I think now only opportunists are getting a place in the BJP.

"We stood for the party at a time when we did not even know they would win 2 to 18 seats," Sujata Mandal said. There was no security or no backup. We fought and won with the support of the people. I still feel like I am fighting a war, but the BJP has no respect for me.

When Shubhendu Adhikari joined the BJP, Sujata Mandal said, "I don't understand what kind of soap is used to clean the jewelery." We fought for the party, thinking that this might be the last day of my life. We will now fight under the leadership of Mamata Banerjee.

Strictly speaking, Sujata Mandal said the BJP still had six contenders for the Chief Minister's post and 13 for the Deputy CM post in West Bengal. Narendra Modi is the PM and he will be the PM. He is not a CM candidate. When we ask him (BJP) about leadership, there is no answer.

Comments