15000 bill and customer gave a tip of Rs 3.5 lakh to the waitress

New delhi date. 17 December 2020, Thursday

Farewell 2020 has proved to be a nightmare for many. Because many people have lost their jobs because of Corona, many have lost their relatives. However, Gianna Di Angelo, who works as a waitress in the United States, did not think that such an event would happen in the year 2020.

It so happened that a customer who had gone to an Italian restaurant in the United States had ordered a meal. The bill came to 5 205, which is about 15000 rupees. He then gave a tip of about 3.5 lakh rupees to the waitress Giana who was serving the meal. The bill and the tip written in it are going viral on social media.

According to media reports, Gianna said, "I would be happy to receive any tip, but when the customer gave me 5 5000 as a tip, I didn't believe it at first. I am happy with the amount I received. I used this amount for my college studies." I will do in completing.

Comments