Punished for being a woman, the Taliban blindfolded a female police officer

New delhi date. 11 November 2020, Wednesday

The Taliban's terror persists even after the peace deal with the Afghan government. Taliban militants sentenced a 33-year-old female police officer to work at a police station in a way that shocked Haiyu. The vicious terrorists stabbed the woman in the eye and later shot her dead. Is gone.

The woman was working at the police station in Ghazni province. She was appointed to the crime branch three months ago. "I am saddened to have three months to live up to my dream," she told the news agency. The Taliban recently said it would respect women's rights under Sharia law, but educated women say they have doubts about the Taliban's future because the Taliban have opposed the amendment to add a mother's name to a person's name on an identity card.

"My father was against my job. Whenever I went on duty, my father would come after me and he contacted the local Taliban and told me to stop coming to work," said a female police officer who was tortured by the Taliban. A Ghazni provincial police spokesman said the Taliban had been behind the attack on the woman officer and that her father had also been arrested for plotting. However, the Taliban denied any involvement in the incident and described the whole incident as a family affair.

Comments