In Bahrain, an Indian salesman won a lottery ticket worth one million dollars


(PTI) Dubai, Ta. Friday, November 6, 2020

A traveling Indian living in Bahrain won the ડ 1 million lottery in the Dubai Duty Free Millennium draw. Sunil Kumar Kathuria, who works as a salesman for a private company in Manama, became the 342nd Indian to win millions of dollars, media reports said. Kathuria, a resident of Manama, bought tickets online on October 17.

He is the 170th Indian to win a million dollars in the DDF Millennium Lottery. 'I am a second generation Indian living in Bahrain. It must have been ten or twelve years since I went to Dubai. "I will go there now," Kathuria was quoted as saying in the media. "I will spend this money on good deeds," he said.

I have some social work to do. Maybe I'll buy a house too '. He said he would talk to the parents about what to do with the money. Right now, the Kathuria family is enjoying the lottery. According to DDF organizers, most of the buyers of the Dubai Duty Free Millennium Millionaire are Indian nationals. So far many Indians have missed this lottery.

Comments