First stabbed in the back, now offers position


-Response to the brilliant offer of Deputy Chief Minister

-Mukesh Sahni slaps RJD leader

Patna 14th November 2020 Saturday

RJD's Tejaswi Yadav was anxious to become the Chief Minister of Bihar. The winning leaders of each party were offered positions. AVJ also made an offer to one-time RJD ally Mukesh Sahni.

Tejaswi rounded Mukesh's elbow and offered him the post of Deputy Chief Minister. But Mookesh gave a scathing reply. "He stabbed me in the back, betrayed me and now offers me the post of Deputy Chief Minister," Mukesh said. I do not want a Deputy Chief Minister. Even if Nitish Kumar became the Chief Minister with the cooperation of BJP.

Tejaswi also lured Asaduddin Owaisi's five winners and Congress MLAs to support me. I will give you the ministry and account you want.

One thing is for sure. In Bihar, RJD came first with the highest number of seats. BJP was second and JD (U) was third. However, with the cooperation of the BJP, Nitish Kumar is going to be the Chief Minister once again. Most will take the oath of office after Diwali. Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself gave the seal of approval to Nitish Kumar.


Comments