Biden lobbyist's 'servant' and vulture who bleeds Americans: Trump


(PTI) Erie, Ta. Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Trump's Democratic rival in the September presidential election, who raised a record fund, attacked Joe Biden, saying he was a lobbyist and a vulture sucking the blood of Americans. Biden raised ચૂંટણી 25 million in September in his bid to win the election, a new record.

"Biden is a global vulture, a lobbyist, a wealthy donor and a Washington vulture sucking the blood of Americans. I never thought, because they are raising so much. "I can be the king of all fundraisers, but I don't want to be one," he said at a rally on Tuesday.

In the last phase of the election campaign, Biden received more donations than Trump. The figures were provided by the Federal Election Commission. . Trump received ૭૮ 25 million, while Biden received ૪૫ 25 million in the previous month.

‘Give me a list of the top one hundred companies. I will call their heads. They will give me whatever I ask for, but the problem is that I am indebted to them. They are good people. They will treat you well. But I don't have to do that. We don't need money. They make big deals that I don't have to do, "Trump said.

Comments