Trump's press secretary Kim Jong-un winked, Trump came to laugh

Washington, September 3, 2020, Thursday

Sarah Sanders, the former press secretary of the White House, the residence of the US President, has made a shocking revelation about North Korean dictator Kim Jong in her book.

"In June 2018, as a press secretary with President Donald Trump, I arrived in Singapore to attend a planned summit with Kim Jong Un. At that time, Kim Jong-un winked at me. Later, when I talked to Trump about this, Trump smiled." That said, Kim Jong Un seems to have tried to flirt with you. Now you go to North Korea for us.

Sara Sanders comes from an influential family affiliated with the Republican Party. Her father, Mike Huckabee, is preparing to run for governor of the US state of Arkansas.

"Kim was constantly staring at me during Kim Jong Un's meeting with Trump in Singapore," Sara wrote in the book. He started making notes. I wondered what Kim Jong Un really did. When I spoke to Trump, he joked with me, "Sara, you're going to North Korea on our behalf. You're a hero to the country." Will become.

Trump has since visited Kim Jong Un on the Hanoi and North and South Korean borders. However, Trump has not been able to persuade Kim Jong Un to give up his nuclear weapons stance even after three visits.


Comments