The online proceedings of the Parliament were going on and the MP started kissing his girlfriend

Buenos Aires, September 27, 2020, Sunday

Due to Corona, social discrimination is being observed all over the world.

However, this session has come under a lot of discussion due to the move of an MP. During the online session, an MP named Juan Ameri started kissing his girlfriend in the lap. His party did worse than expected from opinion polls, which saw them at gaining about a third of the support.

The speaker said that during the online session, many MPs were seen standing up and some of them were not even appearing in the online session but what Juan Ameri has done has tarnished all the dignity of the parliament.

"My internet connection was very bad during the proceedings of Parliament. My partner and I had no idea that the recording was going on. He came out of the bathroom and I asked him, 'How are you now after the surgery?' , She was sitting in my lap and I kissed her.


Comments