LJP leader Ram Vilas at Paswan Hospital

- Need medical help when health suddenly deteriorates

- Bihar Assembly elections are on the head

Patna Dt. 11 September 2020 Friday

Lok Janshakti Party leader and Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan was admitted to hospital on Thursday after his health deteriorated. Paswan himself posted the news on social media.

Paswan said on Twitter that he was hospitalized due to ill health during his tenure as food minister. Even in Corona's time I was constantly serving the country. I was on my own to ensure that food items reached all parts of the country on time and quickly. Meanwhile, my health began to decline. I kept working so that the work would not be adversely affected. My son Chirag was the first to notice that my health was deteriorating. He advised me to seek treatment in a hospital. I am glad that my son is with me now when I am not in good health and is discharging his responsibilities as a son nicely.

Paswan further wrote that I hope that I will recover soon and appear before you again. I am sure my son will take my party and the state of Bihar to new heights. I support every decision of Chirag. I'm constantly with Annie. He is constantly with me.


Comments

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.
    latest Korean dramas 2020

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page