If you can't handle law and order, resign: Attack on former Navy officer's rise


Mumbai, Ta. 12 September 2020, Saturday

Recently, a retired Navy officer was shot dead by Shiv Sainiks in Mumbai. An officer named Madan Sharma forwarded a cartoon related to CM Uddhav Thackeray, but the Shiv Sainiks did not like it and beat him up. He was then admitted to the hospital. He has now been discharged from the hospital. This time, while talking to the media, he has slammed Uddhav Thackeray. Madan Sharma said that if the government could not handle law and order in the state, then Uddhav Thackeray should resign from the post of Chief Minister.

"I have been treated very badly," he said. I am a senior citizen. Had to communicate with Shiv Sainiks, but instead of communicating he beat up. Police were sent to my house after the beating, there was political pressure on them. "Defense Minister Rajnath Singh asked me to know the distance," he said. I have informed them about the incident. The defense minister has promised to help. During the conversation, Rajnath Singh said such an attack on a former soldier would not be tolerated.

"I was very disappointed after the Kangna Ranaut incident," said the retired Navy officer. The WhatsApp group I shared the picture with, including MPs and MLAs, did not mind. You should talk to me if there is a problem.


Comments