Remove my name from the list of Bhumi Pujan guests: Uma Bharti


Ayodhya / New Delhi 3rd August 2020 Monday

BJP leader and nun Uma Bharti has requested to remove her name from the list of invited guests for the Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan function on August 5 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is to pay homage to the fifth.

Meanwhile, Union Home Minister Amit Shah was admitted to the hospital after it was revealed that he had a coronary heart disease. So many other leaders who came in contact with her may have been infected. Uma Bharti wrote on Twitter that she would attend the Bhumi Pujan program but would prefer to stay on the banks of the Saryu River instead of at the Ram Temple. So I request to remove my name from the list of guests who are going to be present at the place of Ram temple.

Uma further tweeted this morning that Home Minister Amit Shah was present at the cabinet meeting so I am concerned about the health of the PM amid the possibility that other leaders may also be infected. He further wrote that I will leave Bhopal today and reach Ayodhya by tomorrow evening.

In the meantime, I may come in contact with an infected person. So my presence at the site of the Ram temple can be a concern for the health of others. So I sent a message to the officials associated with the Ram Janmabhoomi Trust requesting that my name be removed from the ceremony. After the Prime Minister pays homage and leaves, I will come to the temple site to pay homage to Ramallah.

Apart from Union Home Minister Amit Shah, Uttar Pradesh BJP state president and a minister of the Uttar Pradesh state government were also coroned on Sunday. Another Uttar Pradesh minister, Kamala Rani, also died in the wake of Corona.


Comments