No one will invite me to the cornerstone of the mosque and I will not go: Adityanath

Lucknow, Ta. 5 August 2020, Wednesday

What we have been waiting for for years has come to an end today. Bhumi pujan of Ram temple was held in Ayodhya today. In this regard, UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had openly expressed his views on issues like construction of mosques in Korna and Ayodhya. "No one will invite me to the foundation stone of the mosque and I will not go," he said.

In a conversation with a news channel, Yogi Adityanath was asked that you invited people of all religions to the Bhumi Pujan of the Ram temple and all the people came but in the coming days a mosque will be built in Ayodhya. There is talk that you will not go there.

On this Yogi Adityanath said that I will do what I have to do. And I continue to consider my work as a duty and a religion. I know no one will invite me. So I will not go.

The Supreme Court had decided to give 5 acres of land to the Sunni Central Waqf Board in Ayodhya. The UP government had on February 5 allotted five acres of land for a mosque at Sohawal in Dhannipur taluka, 18 km from Ayodhya, on a Supreme Court verdict. A mosque will be built here.

On Priyanka Gandhi's statement that Ram belongs to all, the Chief Minister of UP said that Ram belongs to all, we were saying before. This sanity should have come first.

Comments