Madhya Pradesh: CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan coronated, wrote- 'I tried my best to survive'


Bhopal, Ta. Saturday, July 25, 2020

Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan's Korona report has come back positive and he himself informed about it. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan wrote, "My dear people of the region, I was experiencing symptoms of Kovid-19 and after the test, my report came back positive. I request all my colleagues who have come in contact with me to get their corona tested. People close to me keep going to the quarantine. '

Shivraj Singh Chauhan tweeted, "I am following all the guidelines of Kovid-19." I will quarantine myself as per the doctor's advice. The people of my region are requested to be careful, even the slightest negligence invites Corona. I tried my best to avoid Corona but people were visited on many subjects.

He further said that if Kovid-19 is treated in time, the person can recover completely. I have been holding a review meeting every evening since March 25 on the status of the Corona transition. I will try to review the Corona via video conferencing if possible now.

Shivraj Singh Chauhan said, "In my absence, this meeting is now attended by Home Minister Narottam Mishra, Urban Development and Administration Minister Bhupendra Singh, Health Education Minister Vishwas Sarang and Health Minister Dr. PR Chaudhary will handle. I myself will do my best for the control of Kovid-19 in the region during the treatment.

It is to be mentioned that the prevalence of corona transition in Madhya Pradesh is increasing very fast. The situation in Bhopal in particular is very worrying. With this in mind, a lockdown has been imposed in the capital Bhopal from the night of July 24. According to the guideline issued by the government, the lockdown will start at 8 pm on Friday and will continue till 5 am on August 4. All other activities will be restricted except the required services.

Comments