PM Modi asked the village woman, do you have any complaint for me?


New delhi date. 20. June 2020 Saturday

PM Modi today launched a Rs 50,000 crore poor welfare employment scheme through video conferencing.

The scheme will provide employment to millions of workers who returned to their homeland during the lockdown. CMs of five states - Bihar, UP, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Orissa - were also present during the launch.

On this occasion, PM Modi said that when I am talking to the people of Bihar today, I am proud that those who have shown prowess on the Ladakh front are from Bihar. Every Bihari should be proud of them. I want to assure the families of the martyred soldiers that And is with the army.

Meanwhile, PM Modi asked a woman from a village named Sita how much she had studied. The woman said, "I have studied till Inter. It is worth mentioning that this woman had returned from Delhi with her family in a lockdown."

Regarding which PM Modi asked him, do you have any complaint for me. "I am thinking of a beekeeping business," Sita said when asked by the PM.

Similarly, PM Modi also spoke to laborers from Haryana and Rajasthan who had returned to their homeland during the lockdown. PM Modi said that the villages of India have faced the Corona very well.

This has prevented the spread of Corona in six lakh villages. There are about 800 million people living in our villages, which is more than the total population of other countries in the world. I will applaud the people working in the villages of India all over the world.

Comments