'Order to drink the bitter gourds of life' Got the answer- 'Welcome to hell': Find out what this whole incident is


Panaji, Ta. 16 May 2020, Saturday

A letter written by a naval pilot seeking leave for his wedding is going viral on social media. The letter, written by the pilot, was titled, "Order to drink the bitter gulps of life," to which the officer replied, "Welcome to hell." The letter was written by Nishant Singh, Lieutenant Commander, Indian Navy in Goa, to the commanding officer of INS 300, INS Hans.

In a letter dated May 9, Nishant informed that he was getting married and wrote, "In such a short time I feel remorse for being hit by this notice bomb but you will also be happy to know that I am a I'm going to drop an atomic bomb. I do not rethink of the decision. "

Mig Pilot further wrote in the letter, "In the above subject I seek your permission to officially sacrifice myself in a time of complete peace, which is separate from duty, and to be the companion of many other brave men in this cemetery of married life."

Inviting the senior officer to the wedding, he wrote, "I promise I will never do anything like this again on duty and teach my trainee pilots nothing like this."

The archer gave a handwritten reply in red ink that read, "I was your instructor in your lonely life ... It was a proud moment for me as an ACP to see you fly a MiG. It's different ... but every good thing comes to an end. "

Comments