If the finance minister approves, I will carry the bags of 10-15 workers and walk: Rahul Gandhi

New Delhi, May 26, 2020, Tuesday

Recently, former Congress president Rahul Gandhi met the troubled workers.

On which Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaram scoffed and said that by doing so, Rahul had ruined the time of the workers. If Rahul was really serious about the workers, he would have taken up the matter.

Meanwhile, Rahul Gandhi has now replied that if the Finance Minister gives permission, I will definitely carry the bags and not one but 1015 workers will carry the bags.

Rahul Gandhi said, "By talking to the workers, I am trying to understand what is in their hearts. To be honest, I have benefited a lot. My knowledge has increased. As far as help is concerned, I will continue to help." If Nirmalaji allows me, I will go to UP carrying bags of 10-15 laborers, not one or two. They will only allow me. I don't mind walking. I will help people along the way.

Comments

  1. This is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. best diaper bag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page