"I knew this was going to happen," Trump told the media

Washington, Ta. May 26, 2020, Tuesday

Amid deaths in the United States from the corona virus, Trump has angered the media with his golf news. "I knew it was going to happen," Donald Trump told the media.

US President Trump has released a tweet clarifying the matter. Some of the things that have come out about this incident are that I played golf for a little exercise and on weekends. This totally false news sounds like a sin.

"I knew it would happen, people wouldn't say I played golf three months later, and even if I waited three years, they would still do it," Trump wrote. They are victims of the disease of hatred and dishonesty. They are really crazy.

They don't write for a bad job or for Obama. Obama even enjoyed himself after one of the nine young men was killed by the ISI. It was completely inappropriate. And it was I who broke the ISIS caliphate 100%.

Cases of the corona virus are on the rise in the United States. Trump, meanwhile, has faced criticism for his photos and videos of him playing golf.

The number of people infected with coronavirus in the United States has reached 1.7 million so far, while the death toll has risen to 99,459, according to data released by the Department of Health. As many as 353,000 patients have recovered from the corona virus.

Comments