The woman commissioner of the city went on duty with the baby on the 22nd day of delivery

New Delhi, Apr 12, 2020, Sunday

The system is working to fight the corona virus. As well as the police officers who are doing their duty on the government, the women commissioner of Greater Visakhapatnam Nagar Corporation has also done the salute.

Women Commissioner G Shrij is a woman officer who gave birth to a baby 22 days ago but due to the seriousness of the fight against Corona, she has returned to duty on the 22nd day of delivery to ensure that the system works properly.

As Shrijana gave birth to a baby, a nationwide lockdown was announced immediately. In view of the seriousness and urgency of the situation, the woman officer has taken up the duty again.

Responding to a question on duty and how to care for a newborn baby, she said, "My husband and mother are credited with this." Every four hours, I go home to breastfeed my baby and come back to work. In the meantime my husband and mother take care of the baby. Sometimes I even come to the office to take the baby to duty. My family has given me all kinds of support.


Comments