90-year-old Suzanne said, I lived a lot ... Give the ventilator to a young patient

Belgium, Ta. 2 April 2020, Thursday

Corona virus has spread to European countries as well, resulting in hundreds of deaths.

Even though the hospital scorpion is near death in such a situation, the case of another 90-year-old woman is going viral on social media. According to a report in Belgium, 90-year-old woman Suzanne Hollerton has died of coronas.

According to the report, this woman told doctors that I had a very good life. Keep ventilators for young patients. 90-year-old Suzanne was hospitalized after breathing problems. However, he refused to take ventilators and died two days later.

His daughter, Judith, said, "I couldn't even give my mother a final farewell. I didn't get a chance to attend her funeral. I still do not understand how she got infected with the virus. She kept herself in self isolation.


Comments