My lawyer lied, cancel all orders: Supreme Court demands Nirbhaya's perpetrator


Argument to re-curate petitioner if previous order is revoked, hearing likely on Monday

New delhi date. March 6, 2020, Friday

Mukesh Singh, one of the four accused in the Nirbhaya case, has re-filed a plea in the Supreme Court on Friday. To avoid the death penalty, Mukesh, a convicted felon, has argued that any exemptions I was given by law should be reinstated as my previous lawyer misled me.

The trial of Mukesh's petition is likely to be heard on Monday. Mukesh has demanded that any order previously passed by the court be dismissed as my lawyer misled me and the whole process should be taken afresh. At the same time, the decision that the Mukesh president rejected the mercy petition should also be rejected.

Yet on Thursday, the trial court issued a death warrant for the third time and ordered that the offenders be hanged on March 20, and Mukesh Kumar has tried to extend the date by making another plea. The apex court is likely to hear a hearing on Monday.

Mukesh has demanded that the court order regarding my earlier petitions be revoked so that I can file a new curative petition again. Mukesh made all the allegations against his old lawyer.

ML in Supreme Court on behalf of Mukesh Appeal by Sharma, Sharma has argued on behalf of Mukesh that in the entire matter, a conspiracy has been formed by the old counsel of the state, the Center and Mukesh. Mukesh claimed that I was told that there is up to three years to file a curative petition. If viewed in this way, I have also been deprived of my fundamental rights and this is why this petition has been made.

According to the lawyer Sharma, a specific period has been fixed for filing an application under section 137 of the Limitation Act and, even if the offender does not file a curative petition for three years after the review petition is canceled, Mukesh alleged that I was misled and An early curative petition has been filed. My signatures for this were also taken on the basis of lies.

Comments