Many BSP leaders will join Chandrasekhar of the Bhim Army

Lucknow, Ta. Monday 2 March 2020

Some BSP leaders will join their party in the party of Bhim Army chief Chandrasekhar. Naturally, the chairman of the BSP had come to the Mayawati tension.

Some BSP leaders met Chandrasekhar on Sunday and the meeting was discussed in detail. Then there was talk that these BSP leaders were associating with Chandrasekhar.

The leaders who met Chandrasekhar included some former BSP MLAs and Lok Sabha election candidates. According to another report, former BSP district president Ram Lakhan Chaurasia, Izharul Haque and Ashok Chowdhury accepted the Bhim Army membership.

Meanwhile, Chandrasekhar claimed that I had no ambition in politics. I have been forced into politics. In fact, I was supposed to announce a party formation in December of last year but I was postponed because of anti-CAA agitations.

I felt that the anti-CAA movement was more important than winning the election, so instead of announcing the formation of a political party, I leaned in the anti-CAA movement.

Comments