I apologize to the countrymen for taking very drastic decision to defeat Corona: PM Modi

New delhi date. Sunday 29 March 2020

PM Modi today said about the corona virus in Mann Ki Baat that first of all I want to apologize to the countrymen.

Some decisions have to be made which are causing a lot of trouble. Some people will be angry with me too, I know your problem, I had no choice but to fight against Corona.

Looking at the state of the world, it seems that there is only one way left. Whatever troubles you have. I apologize for that. Later the disease becomes incurable. The Corona Virus has taken the world captive. Challenging everyone. The virus has insisted on killing the man. Therefore, they all need to be united.

This lockdown is to protect you. You have to save yourself, save your family. I know nobody wants to break the law but some people are not following it. There are only such people in the world who are repenting today. Health is the source of all happiness in the world. You are playing with life by breaking the rules.

PM Modi praises youth

PM Modi tweeted today praising the youth's participation in the fight against Corona. He tweeted, Young people are at the forefront of the fight against Corona. Apart from this, he also praised the contributors to the PM-CARES Fund.

Comments