6 members of the same family shared experience with Corona, PM Modi

Lucknow, Ta. 29 March 2020, Sunday

Today, a family member of Agra in Mani Ki Baat has responded to all the family members being affected by the corona when they are diagnosed as being corona positive.

PM Modi today spoke to Mann Ki Baat ... That included Ashok Kapoor's family living in Agra in UP.

PM Modi knew his experience from Kapoor. Ashok Kapoor said, "We trade shoes. My two sons went with my son-in-law to a Shoes Fair in Italy. They had trouble when they came back. He arrived at the hospital for a test. My son-in-law was later shifted to Safdarganj Hospital in Delhi.

Ashok Kapoor further said that we too were asked to take the test. We had reached the test with my two sons. When we arrived, it was learned that all members of the family including myself, my two sons, my wife, my granddaughter are positive. We were taken to Delhi by arranging two ambulances for us. We were shifted to the isolation ward of Delhi Hospital. Where we stayed for 14 days. The doctors helped us a lot. We believed what the doctors and nurses were saying. Because of this we are healed today.

Ashok Kapoor, 73, said, "I made a video clip and shared it with people. At the same time, PM Modi had said that if people follow all the rules, the country will be saved.

Comments

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page