'Your leadership has taken a ticket for money'

New delhi date. Thursday 6 February 2020

Surendra Commando, your candidate in the Delhi Cantonment area, alleged that your leadership had given a ticket with money, while 48 hours were left to cast a ballot for the New Delhi assembly elections.

The commandos didn't stop saying that. He also presented evidence in support of the allegations made by himself. Commando said that when I asked the party leadership for money for the election ticket, I paid Rs 25 lakh by mortgaged my farm as well as taking money from relatives and friends but the party leadership demanded Rs three to four crore. I couldn't give it, so my area ticket was given to another candidate.

The commando also alleged that when I said that I did not get three to four crore rupees, I was advised to bring money from people by promising that I would do your job when I became a minister. Commando presented the receipts to the media, saying that they had given me donation receipts in advance.


Comments