Patriarchy is troubling its relationship with Tiger Shroff


Mumbai, Ta. 1 February 2020 Saturday

Dire Patani and Tiger Shroff's relationship is jagajahir. But at present, the direction has surprised people by saying that they are still looking for love.

"No one has propagated me to this day. For years I've been looking for love. Nobody proposes me for a relationship. I was a tomboy at school. My daddy was in the police. So my students were afraid to make friends with me.

Direction and Tiger are often seen going to parties, events and dinners. But they are calling each other good friends. "I have been trying to impress Tiger for many years, but did not succeed," Disha said in an interview. Just because we hurry and have dinner together doesn't mean that he is impressed with me. Maybe we are both shy and can't talk to each other openly. "

Disha further said that she is waiting for a young person to experience the feeling of being in a relationship as a young woman.

Comments