Modi likes me but won't trade deals right now: Donald Trump

Washington, Ta. Wednesday 10 February 2020

Before visiting India next week, US President Donald Trump has said that I like Narendra Modi as a friend, but I will not deal with India right now.

Trump said we could trade deals with India. But right now I'm not going to make a big deal. I will think about this in the future. He said that I will not make any big deal before the US election.

Before leaving for California, Trump was talking to the media.

After the Balakot air strike, India decided to buy the Integrated Air Defense Weapons System from the United States. The Trump administration has approved the deal for about 1867 billion dollars, and reported it to Congress.

The US Defense Department said that India wants to buy the weapon to strengthen its air defense system against air strikes and the Trump administration has decided to sell the system to India, but during a conversation with the media, Trump said that during a recent visit to India, I would make such a deal. Is not

Comments