Jahanvi Kapoor complains of low heroin brand value in Bollywood


Mumbai, 03 February 2020 Monday

Jhanvi Kapoor is currently excited about the release of her second film 'Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl'. Besides, she is shooting 'Dostana Two'. In Bollywood, Jahnavi is unhappy with the low wages that heroines get compared to heroes.

"In my opinion an actress or actress in an Ideal World should get her remuneration, according to the number of days she works in a film. The film should be based on its brand value. Deepika Padukone can be as successful at the box office as in a solo film, which many heroes cannot. Although I do not know about Deepika's fees. But everyone should get paid at the box office opening. I say this as an example, "Jahvi said.

She further added, "If I become a top actress in the future, I will ask for fees in my own way. Salman and Shah Rukh are considered box office ace today. Collection of his films is considered a guarantee on the first day. So no manufacturer is hesitant to invest money on them. The output of his films is guaranteed. "

Comments