India's population is 150 million: Modi's Facebook followers more: Trump


Washington, Ta. February 21, 2020, Friday

US President Donald Trump claimed the number one on Facebook, saying that India's prime minister is Narendra Modi, as India has a population of 150 million.

Donald Trump joked at a program that said Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg greeted me three weeks ago when he met me. I asked, for what do you congratulate? So he said that you are the number one popular leader in Facebook.

You have the most followers. Next is Narendra Modi. Trump said that I congratulated Narendra Modi. I told him that you get the benefit of India's 150 crore population. Even though I have only 32.5 million Americans, I am number one.

However, the facts are different from Trump's claim. The number of Modi's followers on Facebook is 440 million, while Trump's followers are 25 million. Trump also gave false figures in the speech about India's population. At present the official figure of India's population is 130 crore.

It may be mentioned that Trump has previously claimed to be number one in the face of Facebook's popularity. In an interview at the World Economic Forum, Trump said that I was first on the list of the most popular leaders on Facebook and Narendra Modi in India.

Comments

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    ปั้มผู้ติดตาม

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    เทคนิคแทงบอลแบบมืออาชีพ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    metal garage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    Gold Kassel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    cheap webtraffic

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog has been written in a manner that there isn't anything that has been left revealed, and furthermore, I have perused different web journals that are posted here and they are altogether worth a read.
    visit site

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog has been written in a manner that there isn't anything that has been left revealed, and furthermore, I have perused different web journals that are posted here and they are altogether worth a read.
    Facebook bellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think about this NEWS please post your valuable comments on this article, we will immediately publish your comments on this page