Documents, no chest, I'll say my pill: Asaduddin Owaisi

Hyderabad, Feb 10, 2020, Monday

Asaduddin Owaisi, chairman of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslim, once again made a grudge against the CAA, saying that when we have citizenship documents demanded, we will bend the chest and say, 'Shot because it is affectionate towards the country.

He once again claimed that Modi and Shah were making the country a Hindu nation. Targeting the Modi government, Owaisi said that the only person who raised his voice against Modi and Shah would be Mard-e-Mujahid. I live in my hometown but do not show the documents. If you insist on appearing, I will put my chest in front and say run, because this is a great affection for India.

For the last two and a half months, anti-CAA and NRC demonstrations have been taking place in every corner of the country. Both Owaisi and his brother have been consistently delivering speeches that were provoking excitement among people from certain communities.

No action has been taken against Owaisi yet. Asaduddin himself is an MP.


Comments